The Spillrite UK 55 gallon Drum Top Vacuum is an air powered industrial vacuum that can be used for all wet and dry applications.
The unit can be fitted with a reverse filter clean. It cannot do reverse fluid pump out.
It can also be configured for low air consumption using a single venturi or a high powered version with up to three venturi’s and producing in excess of 300 cfm.
Mild steel drum top vac
Stainless steel drum top vac
Pneumatic Drum Vacuums are very SAFE.
- Pneumatic drum vacuums are powered by compressed air, they do not use electricity
- There are no moving parts to wear out, cause friction or create a spark
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 4 times the power of electric vacuums
- Huge 5 metre water lift
- 5 year warranty
Originally designed and operated in Australia for the last 13 years this vacuum system has been extensively sold and used extensively with most of Australia’s top industrial companies for the recovery of;
• Abrasive blast media
• Dry chips and plastics
• Flammable fuels
• Combustible dusts
• Oils and coolants
• Heavy sludge
• Marine bilge
• Flour and sugars
• Fly ash
• Coal dust
• Metal chips and warehouse debris
• Muds and slurry
The air powered head is bolted to a universal mild steel lid that fits the most common 44/55 gallon drums in the market.
It can also be made from stainless steel in the marine version.
Stainless steel drum top vac - reverse filter clean model